Header Banner

Chalet For Sale In Fouka Bay North Coast on 9 years Sea view

3    2
Reference: EBP 40817
EGP 2,137,314
Yara Usama
01200030041

View all our properties
     Email Agent
     Call Agent
Egypt Best Properties
+2 01202400024
+2 01224946565
Category:
Chalets / Sale
Type:
Chalet
Price:
EGP 2,137,314 Installment
Price / Sqm:
EGP 17,236 Per Sqm
Finishing Status:
Semi Finished
Area:
124 sqm
Floor No.:
1
No of Floors:
1
Bedrooms:
3
Bathrooms:
2
Facing:
check North  check West  
View:
Sea View
Price:
EGP 2,137,314
Down Payment:
EGP 213,731
Installments:
28
The value of Installment:
EGP 68,699 / Quarterly
Maintenance Fees:
8%
Delivery Date:
2019
License:
Coastal
The type of ownership:
Registered
Last Updated:
Mon 8 Oct 2018

Chalet For Sale 124 M Semi Finished In Fouka Bay North Coast
Consists of 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Large Receptions, Kitchen And Terrace
Delivery Date: 2019
Semi Finished
Overlooking The Sea
Price: 2137314
Fouka Bay North Coast Is One Of The Projects Of Egypt Real Estate Development Company, Which Was Founded In 2014, Which Includes 10 Major Economic Entities, Including Arafa Group, Daoud Group, Al Ahram Group And Owner Of The Village Of Mount, Ain Sukhna
In Kilo 211 Of The Alexandria Road Marsa Matrouh International On The Gulf Of Ras Al-Hikma - And Away From Marsa Matrouh 75 Km And Located Near The Exit Of Fouka
20% Studios, Chalets, Villas And The Rest 80% Green Spaces, Industrial Lakes And Services
The Village Of Fouka On The North Coast Is Characterized By Privacy And Tranquility. The Apartments Are Surrounded By Private Gardens And Swimming Pools
As Well As A Central Tree-lined Street Leading Directly To The Sea As Well As Natural Beaches And Abundant Green Spaces
Residents Can Enjoy A Leisure Area, International Restaurants And A Variety Of Recreational Activities

Fouka Bay Ras El Hekma
Fouka Bay
Ras El Hekma
Chalet At Fouka Bay
Villa For Sale
North Coast by Tatweer Misr

Amenities

check Balcony + View
check Garage
check Garden
check Inside the city
check Lake
check Luxury building
check Major Street
check Master Bedroom
check Parkland
check Quiet Area
check Swimming Pool